About the Role
We are seeking an eCommerce Intern to manage our extensive online store that sells digital products and apparel as well as provides services for new and veteran entrepreneurs.
As our eCommerce Intern, you will:
- Bring new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Create and optimize product listings to improve customer experience, increase visibility and grow sales
- Manage and maintain item listings, for existing and new products, on the website and other key eCommerce marketplaces
- Research, prepare, and contribute to Search Engine Optimization strategies
- Ensure consistency and data accuracy
- Support on managing website functionality and resolving minor technical issues
- Review and analyze internal email marketing programs
- Leverage available data via internal and external tools and platforms
- Ad hoc projects may be assigned as the business continues to evolve
This a fully remote, 5-10 hours per week UNPAID INTERNSHIP
Internships last 3 months and may be renewed at the end of the term
For high school students, we provide community service hours upon your school's approval
For college students, we provide college credit upon your school's approval
For aspiring entrepreneurs, we provide professional development (business consulting/mentorship)
Availability to work for 12 consecutive weeks (3 months) at a time
Legally authorized to work in the US and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
Naturally curious with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
Highly collaborative with ability to work in fast paced environment
Proficient skills with advanced capabilities in web-based tools
eCommerce experience (specifically Wix) is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
An interest in entrepreneurship and/or social media is a plus
Graphic design and/or video editing experience or interest is a plus
About the Company
LOLA MGMT is a multi-service company offering business consulting, e-commerce, digital products, property management, short-term rental housing, and event photo booth services.
Founded by serial entrepreneur "Lola the Manager" with the goal of securing multiple streams of income to build generational wealth, LOLA MGMT is growing at an exponential rate. Lola has personally managed and operated every business stream and is now at a place where building a solid team is necessary for the next chapter of LOLA MGMT's success.
LOLA MGMT desires to work with problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers looking to gain invaluable experience in the world of entrepreneurship. We value professional development so know that when you become a member of our team, you will receive the tools necessary to be successful beyond your time with us.