About the Role
As a Booth Attendant, you will:
- Deliver, set up, operate, and break down the booth/equipment during event time
- Learn how to set up the booth/equipment and how to transport it to events
- Interact with and help guests get on booth platform and take videos
- Ensure props stay organized and taken care of during event
- Learn how to set up and use booth software before and after events
- Return equipment in the same condition it was picked up
Please Note: This position is for events based in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
- Pay starts at $20/hr with opportunities for growth within the company
- Weekly, Direct Deposit Pay
- Flexible work hours (choose events you want to work)
- Access to elite private events
- Networking Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Booth Discounts
- Booth Training + Company Shirt Provided
Availability to work on-call / flexible / part time schedule
Legally authorized to work in the US and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
Valid Driver's License + Car Insurance
Dependable Transportation (sedan or larger) to fit photobooth equipment
Ability to perform under stress
Physical stamina and high energy levels
Ability to lift at least 40lbs with or without reasonable accommodations
About the Company
Luxury Lens 360 is a party entertainment service providing a 360 video booth experience. Customers don't have to limit themselves to basic photo booths when they can capture and share memories with their friends and family as video clips instantly using the latest technology.
We are based in South Florida (Miami-Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach Counties) and Greater Atlanta areas.
Luxury Lens 360 is a subsidiary of LOLA MGMT.